Elite Spinal Physiotherapy and Pilates are industry leaders in clinical pilates. Our experienced Physiotherapists will be able to help you reach your goals whatever level you are at. We offer private sessions if you feel you need 100% of the Physiotherapists attention. Our small group sessions (max 4) also allow us to deliver a personalised service to meet your needs. All our staff are trained in the Polestar method which is the most comprehensive training course available in Australia. Our classes are effective, tailored and most importantly fun. Our beautifully styled state of the art studio has everything you need for a great session.
Benefits of Clinical Pilates:
- Reduced neck and lower back pain
- Increased postural awareness and correction
- Improved core strength and spinal stability
- Reduced risk of injury from work and sport
- Increased bone density
- Whole body toning
- Enhance performance in other physical activities
Types of sessions available:
- Semi private (max 4 people): 50 minutes
- Private: 60 minutes
- Private: 30 minutes
- Duet: 60 mins
How we are different?
- Physiotherapist led sessions
- Small groups of maximum 4 per session
- Health fund rebates available
- Fully equipped, state of the art studio
How to get started?
We recommend attending a private initial consultation. This involves a thorough assessment to discuss your needs and goals. We then devise a personalised program to meet your needs and ensure the best possible treatment.