Clinical Pilates: The best exercise for back pain
Here at Elite Spinal Physiotherapy and Pilates we combine both Clinical Pilates and Exercise Rehabilitation methods into the same session depending on your needs. All of our practitioners have degrees in both Exercise Physiology as well as Physiotherapy.
How we are different?
- Physiotherapist led sessions
- Small groups of maximum 4 per session
- Health fund rebates available
- Fully equipped, state of the art studio
Benefits of Clinical Pilates:
- Reduced neck and lower back pain
- Increased postural awareness and correction
- Improved core strength and spinal stability
- Reduced risk of injury from work and sport
- Increased bone density
- Whole body toning
- Enhance performance in other physical activities